Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
CooperVision clariti™ 1 day
The healthier way to whiter, brighter eyes for your nearsighted or farsighted vision.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Nearsighted and farsighted vision correction
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti™
1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ technology. The WetLoc™ process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Alcon AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.